Charles Hicks Air Commando Scholarship Awards
The ACA will award four scholarships of $1500 each. The scholarships will be awarded at the general membership meeting held during the ACA annual convention in October each year. The Board of Directors will randomly select the winners from the eligible candidates submitted by the membership.
Scholarship eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Candidates must be the child (natural, adopted, or step), grandchild, or great grandchild of an Association member in good standing.
- The Candidate must be accepted to or enrolled in an accredited higher education institution, college, or university.
- He or she must be less than 24 years of age at the end of October of that same year, and not be enrolled in a graduate-level program.
- Candidates may not be a member of this Association, on active duty, attending a Service Academy, or on full scholarship to a college or university.
- Eligible candidates may receive this scholarship only once.
Please click here to download the form and send it to Air Commando Association no later than September 30th.
Mail to: Air Commando Association
P.O. Box 7
Mary Esther, FL 32569