A message from the President:
I would like to take a minute to thank you for your service to this country and your continued support to Air Commandos through this association. As an association, we are always looking for ways to give back to our members -- you are very important to us! We have recently had the pleasure of forwarding several job openings to our members, in hopes these openings would turn into good opportunities for transitioning Air Commandos. Over recent months, the requests to solicit job opportunities has greatly increased, SO we have decided to create a "Job Listings" page on our site, for your convenience. Some of you know the challenges that come with moving into your "second life" -- for those of you who don't, we hope our new web page will be useful tool during your transition. We will do our best to keep these listings as current as possible, so visit our website periodically.
If you or your company has a job opportunity you would like advertised to Air Commandos, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Date Posted: 11 June 2018|
|Rally Point Management, LLC (RPM) is seeking a SOF Joint Fires Specialist to join our Joint SOF Development, Training and Education team.|
|The US Special Operations Command (USSOCOM), Directorate of Joint Special Operations Forces (SOF) Development (JSD), J7 Training and Education Division (J7 T&E) provides timely delivery of focused training solutions to SOF. This is accomplished through facilitating the validation of training requirements and resources, training plan development and coordination of SOF Joint Fires Cell (SJFC) training support coordinated through the SOF Training Support Center (STSC).|
RPM provides J7 T&E with knowledgeable contractors that have experience in Joint Terminal Attack Controller (JTAC) and Joint Fires Observer (JFO) procedures to conduct Call for Fire (CFF) operations in combat environments.
|SOF Joint Fires Specialists:|
|RPM is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business that supports technology development and provides comprehensive joint warfighter training by leveraging the skills, experience, and knowledge of its personnel. Our team consists of personnel with diverse backgrounds including Special Operations Forces (SOF), JTACs, Battlefield Airmen (BA), and Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) operators. RPM’s expertise spans the areas of operations, test, acquisition, technology, training, and logistics support.|
RPM provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We encourage minorities, women, protected veterans, and disabled individuals to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified. RPM conducts detailed background screening as part of our pre-employment processing. In addition to federal law requirements, RPM complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
|Apply at this link: https://rpm.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=107|
|Date Posted: 24 May 2018|
|Official Position: PC-12NG / C-208 Instructor / Chief Pilot|
|Date Position Available: 1 Jun 2018, Full Time|
|Employer: System Studies & Simulation Inc.|
|Description: Responsible for operations management of PC-12NG and C-208B domestic and international training programs at designated place of performance. Responsible for courseware development and academic platform instruction in a classroom environment. Prepares daily briefings/debriefings and weekly academic and flying schedules. Conducts pre-mission preparations to include performance planning, TOLD, weather/NOTAMS review, risk assessment, contingency planning and pre-flight inspection. Transitions active-duty USAF fixed-wing instructor pilots into the PC-12NG aircraft for their mission as foreign military coalition advisors. Responsible for conducting basic qualification training, instruments, mission and cross-country training in the PC-12NG and C-208B and serves as the interface between customer and S3 management. Administers Form 8 evaluations on behalf of USAF/AETC. Prepares periodic status reports, end-of-course exams and graduation documentation IAW specified customer format. |
|Required Skills: |
- Must possess a Bachelor's Degree
- Must have extensive experience in Aviation Program Development, Joint Fires and Multi-sensor tactical employment
- It is highly desirable that the candidate have a thorough understanding of all special mission tasks, including CASEVAC, Air Drop, (Including Low-Cost, Low-Altitude), Video Data-Link, Tactical Communications, Static and Dynamic ISR, Joint Operations, Tactical Departures and Approaches, Low Level/Very Low-Level Operations/Substandard Field/Engine Running On load and Offload and Short-field landings/takeoffs
- Former USAF Instructor in PC-12/U-28 aircraft with 1000 hours (min) in type (or graduate of S3 PC-12NG mission qualification course with deployed combat time) or former instructor in C-208B with 1000 hours in type with airdrop and or/kinetic experience
- Academic Courseware Development
- Aviation program development
- Joint fires & multi-sensor tactical employment
- Thorough understanding of special mission tasks including CASEVAC, Air Drop, (Including Low-Cost, Low-Altitude), Video Data-Link, Tactical Communications, Static and Dynamic ISR, Joint Operations, Tactical Departures and Approaches, Low Level/Very Low-Level Operations/Substandard Field/Engine Running On load and Offload and Short-field landings/takeoffs
|Point of Contact: Marcel Benoit, 850-398-8699, email@example.com|