PC-12NG / C-208 Instructor / Chief PilotShareThis
Official Position: PC-12NG / C-208 Instructor / Chief Pilot
Employer: System Studies & Simulation Inc.
Date Position Available: 1 Jun 2018, Full Time
Description: Responsible for operations management of PC-12NG and C-208B domestic and international training programs at designated place of performance. Responsible for courseware development and academic platform instruction in a classroom environment. Prepares daily briefings/debriefings and weekly academic and flying schedules. Conducts pre-mission preparations to include performance planning, TOLD, weather/NOTAMS review, risk assessment, contingency planning and pre-flight inspection. Transitions active-duty USAF fixed-wing instructor pilots into the PC-12NG aircraft for their mission as foreign military coalition advisors. Responsible for conducting basic qualification training, instruments, mission and cross-country training in the PC-12NG and C-208B and serves as the interface between customer and S3 management. Administers Form 8 evaluations on behalf of USAF/AETC. Prepares periodic status reports, end-of-course exams and graduation documentation IAW specified customer format.
- Must possess a Bachelor's Degree
- Must have extensive experience in Aviation Program Development, Joint Fires and Multi-sensor tactical employment
- It is highly desirable that the candidate have a thorough understanding of all special mission tasks, including CASEVAC, Air Drop, (Including Low-Cost, Low-Altitude), Video Data-Link, Tactical Communications, Static and Dynamic ISR, Joint Operations, Tactical Departures and Approaches, Low Level/Very Low-Level Operations/Substandard Field/Engine Running On load and Offload and Short-field landings/takeoffs
- Former USAF Instructor in PC-12/U-28 aircraft with 1000 hours (min) in type (or graduate of S3 PC-12NG mission qualification course with deployed combat time) or former instructor in C-208B with 1000 hours in type with airdrop and or/kinetic experience
- Academic Courseware Development
- Aviation program development
- Joint fires & multi-sensor tactical employment
- Thorough understanding of special mission tasks including CASEVAC, Air Drop, (Including Low-Cost, Low-Altitude), Video Data-Link, Tactical Communications, Static and Dynamic ISR, Joint Operations, Tactical Departures and Approaches, Low Level/Very Low-Level Operations/Substandard Field/Engine Running On load and Offload and Short-field landings/takeoffs
Point of Contact: Marcel Benoit 850-398-8699, firstname.lastname@example.org