PC-12 NG Instructor PilotShareThis
***THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON TASK AWARD***
Date Posted: 1 August 2017
PC-12 NG Instructor Pilot
Responsible for academic platform instruction, simulator instruction and flight instruction for Spanish-speaking, partner nation trainees. Delivers academic instruction in a classroom environment with or without interpreter support. Prepares daily discussions, plans, charts and other supporting documation. Prepares daily briefings/debriefings and prepares weekly academic and flying schedules if required. Conducts pre-mission preparations to include performance planning, TOLD, weather/notams review, risk assessment, contingency planning and pre-flight inspection. Instructs partner nation fixed-wing instructor pilots in all facets of the Intel, Surveillence and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission. Maintains basic aircraft, IFR and Night Vision Goggle currency in accordance with FAA reguirements. Receives evaluations from AETC/A3Q Standardization Pilots as required. Administers USAF Form 8 evaluations as required on behalf of USAF/AETC. Maintains Class II Medical Certification. Prepares periodic status reports, end-of-course exams and graduation documentation IAW specified customer format. Spanish Language preferred, but not required.
- Must be qualified in the PC-12/45 or PC-12/47(NG) series aircraft
- Must meet recency of experience requirements (Min 90 hours in Airplane category within the preceeding 180 days)
- Spanish Language (speaking/writing) is beneficial, but not required.
- Must possess a FAA Commercial Instrument Airplane Rating
- Must possess a FAA Airplane Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) Rating
- Must possess a Class I or II FAA Medical Certification
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must posess a SECRET security clearance or be able to qualify for an interim SECRET clearance.
- Must be former US military Instructor pilot with minimum 10 years aviation experience.
- Former U-28 Qualification highly desirable.
- Must have extensive experience in ISR, Joint Fires and Multi-sensor tactical employment.
Contact for this job is Mr. John Totty: 505-948-0886