Close Air Support SME or JTAC SMEShareThis
Date Posted: 31 Oct 2017
Rally Point Management is seeking someone to provide instructional services to include platform, field instruction and simulation exercises that replicate live training events or scenarios in accordance with the Programs of Instruction at FE Warren, AFB, WY.
• Joint Terminal Attack Controller (JTAC) or Forward Air Controller (Airborne) (FAC-A) CAS & JTAC program management (evaluator) qualified experience
• USAF Air Liaison Officer (ALO) or USMC Air Officer (AO) experience.
• Experience in CAS (rotary-wing preferred).
• Operations analysis with experience working close air support.
• Minimum security clearance of SECRET. TOP SECRET desired.
• Air Support Operations Center (ASOC) and CAS experience is desired.
Close Air Support SME:
• The Contractor shall provide assistance to the 582 HG staff to plan and execute Joint CAS (CAS, higher headquarters HHQ, and other air-ground integration exercises as required.)
• The Contractor teams shall provide constructive Close Air Support (CAS) control as needed in training.
• Provide instructional services to include platform, field instruction and simulation exercises that replicate live training events or scenarios in accordance with JFO or TACP Programs of Instruction (POI).
• Provide technical support in the sustainment of course curricula through POI and Scenario Management.
• Instructional systems design (ISD) experience desired.
• Courseware and syllabi development experience.
• Minimum 2 years CAS qualified or certified experience (rotary-wing preferred) (Close Combat Attack (CCA), Army Aviation Attack Procedures (AAAP), Emergency CAS (E-CAS), and contractor provided training do not meet this criteria)
• Graduate of service weapons and tactics instructor course (USAFWS, WTI) desired.
• Minimum security clearance of SECRET.
Both positions are located at FE Warren, AFB, WY.
Contact Dave Litkenhus at email@example.com or at (850) 226-7589.
These are great jobs for any separating or retiring JTAC or ALO who is interested in relocating to Cheyenne, Wyoming.