SOF Joint Fires Specialist OpeningShareThis
Rally Point Management, LLC (RPM) is seeking a SOF Joint Fires Specialist to join our Joint SOF Development, Training and Education team.
The US Special Operations Command (USSOCOM), Directorate of Joint Special Operations Forces (SOF) Development (JSD), J7 Training and Education Division (J7 T&E) provides timely delivery of focused training solutions to SOF. This is accomplished through facilitating the validation of training requirements and resources, training plan development and coordination of SOF Joint Fires Cell (SJFC) training support coordinated through the SOF Training Support Center (STSC).
RPM provides J7 T&E with knowledgeable contractors that have experience in Joint Terminal Attack Controller (JTAC) and Joint Fires Observer (JFO) procedures to conduct Call for Fire (CFF) operations in combat environments.
SOF Joint Fires Specialists:
- Integrate AC-130 gunship crew interface with JTAC trainees replicating USSOCOM approved TTPs.
- Provide support for effective training, orientation, and familiarization for ground personnel to conduct fire support and emergency CAS procedures. Educate JTACs on the capabilities associated with the AC-130 gunship and other SOF aviation assets’ Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs).
- Support AC-130 gunship proficiency, incorporating updates to the corresponding gunship TTPs.
- Produce and maintain grade sheets for all CAS controls for uniform services’ JTAC/SOTAC/TACP/JFO personnel to stay qualified.
- Participate in scenarios as a JTAC to provide quality control for basic scenarios through full mission profile events. Provide recommendations to database modelers and virtual model architects to adjust entities to better improve scenario performance.
- Prior Active Duty SOF within the past 5 years (O-3 to O-5 or E-7 to E-8).
- 12 years of Special Operations experience.
- 6 years’ experience as an AC-130 crewmember (Pilot, Navigator, Fire Control Officer, or Sensor Operator) and knowledge of current SOF approved TTPs and airframe capabilities in conducting CFF support.
- 6 years experience in joint operations, with tactical and operational-level SOF planning.
- 3 years experience in using modeling & simulation software to train and exercise SOF personnel in a virtual environment.
- Active security clearance at or above Secret.
- Travel: Less than 25%.
RPM is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business that supports technology development and provides comprehensive joint warfighter training by leveraging the skills, experience, and knowledge of its personnel. Our team consists of personnel with diverse backgrounds including Special Operations Forces (SOF), JTACs, Battlefield Airmen (BA), and Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) operators. RPM’s expertise spans the areas of operations, test, acquisition, technology, training, and logistics support.
RPM provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We encourage minorities, women, protected veterans, and disabled individuals to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified. RPM conducts detailed background screening as part of our pre-employment processing. In addition to federal law requirements, RPM complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Apply at this link: https://rpm.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=107