Dear ACA Members, Families & Friends,
Air Commandos and Families around the globe, you remain close at heart as we all try to navigate through the difficult challenges presented by the COVID-19 virus. We will continue to assist those struggling with urgent needs through the Air Commando Foundation.
In the interest of public safety, we are temporarily closing our headquarters office building in Mary Esther, Florida until further notice. The health and well-being of our members and office staff is our top priority.
We will monitor the situation closely and notify all members when we resume normal operating hours. Our Executive Committee, Board of Directors, administrative staff, and volunteers continue working daily to advocate, educate, and honor Air Commandos and their families.
For your information the following SOF related events have been postponed/canceled.
• 23 April: Special Ops Warrior Foundation (SOWF) “Heroes Unite” 40th Anniversary of EAGLE CLAW Dinner (Tampa)
• 24 April: AFSOC’s EAGLE CLAW Ceremony/Social (Hurlburt Field)
• 23-25 April: EAGLE CLAW Participants and Friends Social, Ft. Walton Beach
• 25 April: ACA Chapter Washington DC, 40th Anniversary of EAGLE CLAW Ceremony (Arlington National Cemetery)
• 27 Apr – 1 May: AFSOC CARE Summit (Tenn.)
• 18-21 May: AFSOC’s 30th Anniversary Events, including ACA hosted Anniversary Gala Banquet on 19 May (Emerald Coast Convention Center)
Please call 850-581-0099 or email our office at email@example.com if you have any questions or if you want to order an item from the Commando Store, call 850-581-0099 or shop online at www.aircommando.org.
Thank you for your understanding and patience. Stay safe and healthy.
Wayne G. Norrad
CMSgt, USAF, Ret.