The Hoplite Group is looking for an Administration and Finance Specialist in the Fort Walton Beach / Destin Area, Florida
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains database of company policies and tracks adherence of company compliance with directives. This includes but is not limited to developing documents, spreadsheets, checklists, standard operating procedures, as appropriate.
- Assist with new hire on-boarding process, including but not limited to collecting required employment information such as verifications and background checks, I-9 forms, etc. and review for accuracy and completeness.
- Maintain required employee files, records, and documentation to provide quick access to relevant information.
- Assist the Administration and Finance Manager in creating/updating policies, processes, and documents.
- Assist in the preparation of invoices and submits/tracks invoices to clients. Ensures proper record keeping.
- Maintains basic accounting and record keeping of company ledgers. Assists in preparation of quarterly (and annual) reports to principal accounting.
- Assists in issuance of payroll to staff.
- Participates in weekly admin meetings.
- Additional duty: Assistant Facility Security Officer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration and/or finance management. Work experience in administration and financial management may be considered.
- At least five years of experience in the U.S. military.
- Able to produce clear and concise communications.
- Holds an active Secret Clearance with Department of Defense.
- Lives in vicinity of the Hurlburt/Eglin/Duke AFBs area. Office currently in Mary Esther, likely moving to Destin.
- Proficient with QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, and Google suite.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
This is a full time, salaried position. Compensation is commensurate with background but estimated salary is $36 - $42K to start. The position does not offer benefits.