Company Name: Alion Science and Technology
Location of Job Position: Germany
Date Available: 2020-11-13
Security Clearance Required: Yes
Conduct surveys of African Nations air force cargo capabilities to include: cargo generation, Cargo handling, aerial port operations, Cargo operations safety program.
Position is in Germany at Ramstein AFB. Travel to Africa will occur monthly as part of a survey team.
• Prior military with 4-6 years of relative work experience and Bachelor’s degree
• Prior military with 7-10 years of relative work experience and an Associate’s Degree.
• In some cases, 18 years of applicable work experience can adjust or waive educational requirements.
• Highly specialized knowledge or uniquely applicable experience for positions involving complex operations can also adjust work experience.
• Experience as an Air Cargo handler/loadmaster and cargo planner or Operations Officer/Planner that directly supported Airlift requirements is highly desired.
• Experience in the AFRICOM/EUCOM AORs or knowledge of the AFRICOM Air mobility Requirements and objectives is highly desired.
• The military analyst is responsible for conducting evaluations of Partner Nation cargo operations to include cargo generation, cargo handling, cargo handling equipment and aerial port operations.
• Apply extensive operational and analytical background experience gained from military experience and civilian training and leadership roles, as well as proficiency in advanced analytic theory, management, and principles to solve current and/or future mission needs and to correct problem areas.
• Lead and/or participate in operational planning and coordination, analytical implementation teams, and working groups, required to accomplish requirements.
• Act as Alion’s representative to United States (US) and Partner Nation Force (PNF) representatives.
• Report to the Site Lead and provide timely and accurate information.
• Assist in preparation, consolidation and dissemination of reporting/deliverables.
• Operate in multinational, interagency, joint, and service unique environments.
• Establish and monitor standards for the quality of programs and documents. Assist in the resolution of project and program priorities
Point of Contact:
Kevin Palush CW5 (RET)