Position: SR. Contracts Admin
Company Name: Vertex Solutions
Company Web Site: www.vertexsolutions.com
Location of Job Position: Ft Walton Beach
Date Available: 2020-03-15
Security Clearance Required: Yes
Perform Contract Administration, which includes collaboration on preparation of cost proposals of varying degrees of complexity, and administration of resulting contract awards from cradle to grave.Review Request for Proposals (RFPs) and support the development of proposal strategies and pricing volumes for new and follow-on programs, including cost plus, cost reimbursement, firm-fixed price, fixed price/level-of-effort, and time and materials. Plan, develop, analyze, and support highly complex proposals to ensure they meet federal government acquisition regulations, are compliant with RFP instructions, and comply with company policies and procedures. Responsible for proposal pricing analysis, negotiation, and supporting operations during program execution resulting contracts.
Perform day-to-day contract management and administration. Administer and negotiate contract awards and modifications for all contract cost types, including cost plus, cost reimbursement, firm-fixed price, fixed price/level-of-effort, and time and materials. Track multiple open actions across a number of contracts to ensure actions are being resolved. Ability to work independently or on a team in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple high-priority items and deadlines is required.
Prepare contract close-out, including analyzing deobligation requests. Serve as primary point of contact for external and internal customers for all contract actions.Work closely with business unit senior management in analysis and strategy for agreements, such as Teaming (TAs) and Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs).Demonstrated leadership, mentoring, interpersonal, analytic, briefing, and writing capabilities are key to this position.
Four-year college degree, or equivalent, plus a minimum of 8 years’ related experience in federal government contract administration and proposal planning.
• Attend capture sessions to collaborate with the program team to suggest proposal strategies and recommend pricing approaches in order to address Vertex’s and the customer’s expectations and objectives.
• Review and negotiate Teaming Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, and other legal documents as required. Coordinate with Corporate Legal.
• Provide contract and subcontract management and administration across a portfolio of programs. Review subcontracts for prime contract compliance.
• Review contract awards and modifications for accuracy and negotiate changes with government contracting agency or prime contractor.
• Work closely with Program Operations to ensure contractual compliance, and coordinate with government contracting agency to get clarifications or negotiate changes.
• Coordinate with Program Operations and Finance for contract setup and structure.
• Expert knowledge of contracting environment for federal government agencies, particularly within the Department of Defense.
• Strong knowledge and ability to apply requirements of federal contracting terms and conditions (including FAR/DFAR and applicable agency supplement requirements) and government accounting practices to contract administration activities.
• Strong knowledge and ability to apply the Service Contract Act (WD & CBA), Organizational Conflict of Interest (OCI), TINA, CAS, and other public and state laws affecting administration of services contracts.
• Basic understanding of export compliance/ITARS rules and regulations and laws as they apply to defense services on federal government contracts.
• Strong understanding of the government acquisition process, regulations, processes, and procedures.
• Ability to effectively manage project schedule, changes, claims, and enforcement of contract terms and conditions is critical.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office programs is required. This includes the ability to develop complex MS EXCEL models.
• Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for a minimum SECRECT and up to TS clearance for access to classified information.This position may require travel. Applicant must have the ability and willingness to travel on an as-needed basis.
Point of Contact: Dennis Wikoff, 217.305.4507, email@example.com