Hoplite Group is currently seeking a Unit Deployment Manager (Logistician), in support of a customer at Duke Field, Florida
Salary: $36-38K Annual (DOE)
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure unit personnel are trained and ready to deploy.
- Assist in providing a local disaster preparation and hurricane evacuation procedures to ensure a smooth deployment process, decreasing risk for military equipment and personnel.
- Must be knowledgeable and experienced in implementing a unit deployment/readiness management program IAW AFI 10-416 and the Air Force Job Qualification Standard -(AFJQS) of UDM.
- Ability to able to maintain GO/NO GO standards for 200 - 500 people and track all tasks listed in the AFJQS.
- Must be knowledgeable of LOGMOD, UTCs, and Joint Operations Planning Execution Systems (JOPES).
- Maintain Student Training Materials in compliance with AFI 11-202, Vol 1 and the AFSOC Supplement as well as other applicable directives.
- Provide metrics that address status GO/NO GO task lists and any other contractor or Government identified metric that will facilitate successful performance of contract requirements
- Must currently possess an active and transferable DoD security clearance with current investigation at the required level.
- Specific degree and/or experience requirements relevant to the position.
- Must have 3+ years relevant experience.
- Specific experience in an AFSOC Wing, Group, or Squadron operations unit.
- Extensive experience with all facets of Microsoft Office (predominantly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Possess the ability to solve complex problems and last-minute changes while assuring 100 percent mission requirements
Applicants for positions which require a US government security clearance must meet eligibility requirements to include US citizenship.