C2 KM Tactics Development Development Personnel – Hurlburt Field, FL
The Hoplite Group is seeking Tactics Development personnel with in-depth knowledge of AOC/AFFOR and C2 Portal KM to support government-led maintenance and execution of all 505 TTG formal courses. Additionally, support 505 CCW operational-level training events (as required) and the 505 CCW/Advance Programs (AP) Air Component Special Technical Operations Planners Course (ACSTOPC). In addition to the courses addressed above, the following 505 TRS Formal Training Unit (FTU) courses currently require support: AOC Initial Qualification Training (IQT) Network Administrator Course, AOC IQT Systems Administrator Course, AOC Fundamentals Course, Joint Air Operations Command and Control Course, AOC IQT Air Mobility Division Course, AOC IQT Airspace Course, AOC IQT Combat Operations Division Course, AOC IQT Communications Course, AOC IQT Combat Plans Division Course, AOC IQT Integrated Air and Missile Defense Course, AOC IQT Interface Control Operator Course, AOC IQT Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Operator Course, AOC IQT Personnel Recovery Coordination Cell Course, AOC IQT Strategy Division Course, AOC IQT Combat Plans/Operations Technician Course.
Tactics Development Personnel will assist in administrative and management responsibilities, related to air component TTPs, and evolving training events such as AGILE Flag, and ACE related courses/events. Personnel will support AFTTP updates and related products, provide command liaison to other AOCs, AFFOR staff, services, agencies, and training or exercise entities to ensure the 505 CCW is active and aware of all evolving air component tactics activities, requirements, and issues. Personnel may be asked to accomplish squadron taskers, build/deliver briefings, draft papers, conduct analysis, attend conferences, other unit directed activities, TTP updates/rewrites, exercise support and participate in continuation training. Tactical Development Personnel will provide AOC/AFFOR expertise to support Lessons Learned role and be the primary website administrator a KM support to the 505th CCW Tactics Development and C2 Portal. Tactics Development KM personnel will ensure hosting and distribution of tactics related information, products, and 505 CCW training courses, as well as coordinate updates with course management teams and 705th TRS leadership.
· At least one year experience in AFCHQ Ops at an operational level of warfare as Action Officer.
· 10 years of DoD military experience
· Must have practical experience and actively participated in 2 or more planning events
· At least one year experience in TTP development to include contribution to a Flash Bulletin, Tactics Bulletin, and AFTTP 3-1/3-3 re-writes
· Previous Knowledge Management experience
· Microsoft SharePoint management experience on NIPRNET, SIPRNET and JWICS
· Proficient with multimedia operations, Microsoft Operating Systems, and Microsoft Office Suite.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT:
· Active TS/SCI clearance
· Bachelors degree or higher from a regionally accredited university or college
· Tactics Development Personnel must be eligible to travel to support tactics development conferences including CAFWEPTAC.
· CONUS/OCONUS travel may occur requiring a valid passport.
· Telework will be considered on a case-by-case basis in accordance with the Unit’s SOPs
· Normal duty hours are 0730-1630, M-F. Duties may be adjusted to meet mission requirements, which could be outside the normal workweek and require extended shifts/and or weekend work.