Charles Hicks ACA Scholarship
Scholarship eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Candidates must be the child (natural, adopted, or step), grandchild, or great grandchild of an Association member in good standing.
- The Candidate must be accepted to or enrolled in an accredited higher education institution, college, or university.
- He or she must be less than 24 years of age at the end of October of that same year, and not be enrolled in a graduate-level program.
- Candidates may not be a member of this Association, on active duty, attending a Service Academy, or on full scholarship to a college or university.
- Eligible candidates may receive this scholarship only once.
Deadline for scholarship applications is 1 October of every year.