C2 Senior Instructor SME – Hurlburt Field, FL
The Hoplite Group is seeking Senior Instructors in the following areas of expertise: Offensive Cyber Operations, Fighter/Bomber, Space, Electronic Warfare, Intelligence and/or experience from both geographic and global AFCHQs. The Senior instructors will instruct or support instruction on government led and/or contractor led maintenance and execution of 505 TTG courses and 705 TRS course management/support to the Air Component Senior Leader Course (ACSLC), Combined Senior Staff Course (CSCC), and Lead Wing Command and Control Course (LWC2C) as well as general instructor support to the following courses and training events: Command and Control Warrior Advanced Course (C2WAC), Air Force Forces (AFFOR) Intermediate Staff Course (AISC), Senior Officer Just-in-time Air Component Training (SJAT), and other courses supporting multi-domain planning and supporting select portions of Air University’s (AU’s) Combined Force Air Component Commander (CFACC) Course, Air Mobility Command’s (AMC’s) Director of Mobility Forces (DIRMOBFOR) Course, and other Air Combat Command (ACC) and 505 CCW C2 operational-level and wing-level training events/courses.
Senior Instructors support general instruction in C2WAC, LWC2C training, and AISC on a rotational and cross-matrixed basis. Senior Instructors may also support senior-level courses for lessons related to their specific area of expertise. Senior Instructors will be expected to prepare classrooms for instruction, operate training equipment, issue student course ware, observe student planning exercises and provide verbal and written feedback on student performance, update course material as needed, develop, review, and respond to end of course critiques and develop, execute evaluation plan used to determine academic instruction effectiveness based on feedback. Develop continuity folders, reference material, audiovisual library, films, Training Plans, Training Task Lists, Syllabi of Instruction, Instructor Grades, Student Guides, media and other course ware as required. May be required to assist in squadron taskers, such as briefings, draft papers, conduct analysis, attend conferences, and exercise support.
· Senior Instructors must have expertise in multi-domain operations, joint planning, and the air tasking cycle.
· Highly desired that Senior Instructors have at least 3 years of AFCHQ experience, be post-2016 graduates of C2WAC and/or ACSTOPC, have participated in at least two Tier-1 operational-level exercises, have been an APG/OPG/OPT lead, graduated 13O IST or USAF Weapons School (or equivalent), rank-appropriate military PME, and/or have experience developing formal military courses.
· Or at least one year of experience within the past 5 years in an AFCHQ or as a similarly qualified instructor and/or operational level planning; such as, Battlefield Coordination Detachment (BCD) or Naval Liaison Element (NALE) with previous instructor experience.
· Preferably held positions in AFCHQs commensurate with that of an O-4 to O-6 and served as either a Branch/Team Chief or higher.
· Proficient with multimedia operations, Microsoft Operating Systems, and Microsoft Office Suite.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT:
· Active TS/SCI clearance
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher from a regionally accredited university or college
· Instruction of courses can either be located at Hurlburt Field or at off-site locations (CONUS & OCONUS) requiring a valid passport.
· Telework will be considered on a case-by-case basis in accordance with the Unit’s SOPs
· Normal duty hours are 0730-1630, M-F. Duties may be adjusted to meet mission requirements, which could be outside the normal workweek and require extended shifts/and or weekend work.