Special Operations Special Access Program Analyst
The Hoplite Group is seeking to hire a SAP Analysis support services member at the Pentagon, to support the Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Special Operations and Low-Intensity Conflict (OASD SO/LIC) OASD SO/LIC’s responsibilities to provide the overall supervision (including oversight of policy and resources) of special operations activities.
The OSD SOLIC SAP Analysis support services member will provide one SME on Special Access Programs (SAP) and SO sensitive special operations (SSO) for DoD; focusing on capability development, programming, training, budget, execution and requirements. Provide day to day analysis and subject matter expertise in support of DOD SSO/SAP capabilities, roadmaps, fielding plans, Joint Staff requirements processes, program milestones, budget, and execution status. Provide experience-based specialized SSO and SAP special operations expertise and direct advice to SOIW leaders in direct support of ASD (SO/LIC). Collect, prepare, organize, log, track conduct briefs, charters, legal opinions and other foundational documents, provide reports and lead analysis of SSO/SAP capabilities. Provide SOIW an analysis of USSOCOM’s compliance with OSD priorities for Sensitive Activities and Special Access Programs following USSOCOM Integrated Process Team –building POM. Provide SOIW written SME analysis and advice for USSOCOM and OSD SOF Sensitive Activities and SSO Conferences. Provide SOIW analysis of SOF Sensitive Special Operations and Special Access Program authorities, related legislative proposals, and congressional mark ups, appeals. Provide technical assistance on SO SSO/SAP for congressional reports, directed studies, GAO reviews, DoD IG audits, and studies; Provide SME technical analysis of USSOCOM’s sensitive activity training programs, readiness reporting, and exercise programs for compliance with OSD policies and priorities. Provide SAP/SSO technical analysis and support to ASD (SO/LIC) representative for the Special Operation Policy Oversight Committee and USSOCOMs Special Access Program Oversight Counsel.
- Minimum 3 years of combined OSD and/or Service staff working SOF-related sensitive and special access programs, requirements, planning, programming/budget processes, contracts, and policies.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with and extensive knowledge of USSOCOM special mission units.
- Ability to interface with senior level management
- Demonstrated excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical support and advice
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT:
- Must have at Active Top Secret/SCI and Special Access Program clearance
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university
- Preferred: Master’s degree from an accredited university in any field of study
- Travel may be required, CONUS/OCONUS.
- Normal Duty Hours – Monday-Friday, 0730-1630.
- Mission may require extended shifts or weekend work.
- Alternative Work Location/Telework may be considered on a case-by-case basis.